We have some COVID-19 measures in place to help keep our visitors safe! Please review before your stay and follow any necessary protocols as best as you can.
What you can expect during your stay
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- All employees are fully vaccinated
Refund/Cancellation Policy: We wish to reassure you that in the event of government travel restrictions resulting in you cancelling your reservation, we will either fully refund or reschedule your reservation (subject to the availability) and waive all cancellation fees.